How do I login to my account?
Go to https://thankyou.pointrecognition.com. Please enter this website address in the address bar located at the top of your web browser. Do not enter this website address in a search engine such as Google. Login using the unique username and password provided in your award packet.
I forgot my username and/or password. How do I get this information?
Where can I check my order status?
Where can I find tracking information?
When your award is shipped, you will receive an email with the item tracking information.
What is your return process?
You must return an item within 30 days (14 days for computers) of purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization. Include your name, order number and reason for the return request in your email. Once your return authorization label is received, please ship the item back within 2 days. Please allow up to 15 business days for the return process to be completed and your points to be credited to your account. If the return is an error on the part of the supplier, all points will be refunded. If the return is an error on the part of the employee, a restock fee may be deducted. Please refer to the "Terms & Conditions" on your award site for the full return policy.
How can I narrow my award search?
Three ways to narrow your search:
- Narrow your search by placing your cursor on a main category tab--Merchandise, Travel or Event Tickets. Click on an available sub-category for the results.
- Narrow your search by utilizing the left-hand column. Click on a sub-category, brand, customer reviews or price (i.e. point range).
- Use the "SEARCH" bar located at the top of the page to narrow your search by:
- Category. The category search is a drop-down menu.
- Descriptive Word. In the white box to the left of the drop-down menu, insert a descriptive word(s).
How do I download my eGift card(s)?
Log into your employee account and then follow the instructions outlined below.
- Click on the “Pre_Selected Items” tab.
- Click on “Order History”.
- Click “View eCard”.
- A pop-up window will display all eCards in the order.
- “Click Here to Print”
- This will open a separate window where you can print your eCard. If your eCard requires a Pin, you will need to enter it prior to printing your eCard. *Please Note: if an eCard requires a Pin, it will be displayed on the pop-up screen.
- You will need to repeat steps 5 & 6 for each eCode ordered.
How do I remove items from my cart?
You should see a circle with an “X” in the middle. This is the remove button. If you do not see this circle, please call our office at 800.841.7850 to have a member of our team remove it for you. (This is most likely due to a software issue).